In the early 2010s, a clear definition of being an eco-friendly apparel manufacturer was portrayed by our company the moment it ran its very first T-shirt. The eco-friendly mindset has not only increased and evolved but has always had the environment first by choosing water-based inks and organic reactive dyes as the very foundation of our production process. This makes us unique in a highly competitive industry. That we are proud of.
Ever since we have:
- More than 4,000,000 gallons of water that have been purified through our unique purification process
- Automatic screen washing systems in place that boasts of over 50% recycled process water
- Saved energy by converting all the lighting in the facility to LED energy saving bulbs
- We have used direct to screen printing to eliminate thousands and thousands of pounds of plastic
- Water refilling stations around the office to curb plastic bottle waste.